tirsdag 12. juni 2012

Should we allow the use of internet when testing?... YES

 When my teacher told me that I was allowed to use internet during my exam, I became very surprised and glad, at first. Later, I started thinking if this was just going to confuse me and give me too much information to handle.  After having my exam with use of internet, I am convinced that this is a positive and supporting tool. It was very helpful to look up grammar and linguistic tools on the internet, and I think that my text contains less grammar errors than before. Another thing was that I got to collect a lot of information on my topic.

All in all, I was pleased to use the internet during my exam, and it was a supporting and nice tool. So, I hope that internet will be allowed when testing in the future, because i think that it will improve the test results!

1 kommentar:

  1. Glad you liked using it. I agree with you so much information you could look up for the exam and as long as you think about how much time you have you should be safe. Nice picture!

    SvarSlett