mandag 14. november 2011

Blogs and Tweets


My blog 

This year I have learned a new way of sharing and submitting my homework. Instead of handing it in on paper or in a folder on the internet, I post them on this blog. Before, my impression of blogs was people sharing boring stuff about their perfect lives on the internet. But after having my own blog in full blossom, I realize that blogs are useful for so much more.

Every week I have to share one blog post as homework. I think that it is quite educational to write an article each week, both for my writing and to reflect on new topics. But what I think is most exciting about blogging is to watch the statistics. I found out that my blog has had 277 visitors from all over the world. Among them are Russia, United states, United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Finland, Canada, Germany, Norway and Ecuador. But although it is instructive and exciting, it would be nice to have some variation of homework tasks.


But blogging is not the only thing that I have been introduced to by my teacher. Today I activated an account on Twitter, a web site where you can share what's on your mind and follow interesting people. Twitter has never really been of my interest, but when I made a Twitter account today, I got very in to it. It was exciting to discover new ways of communicating, and to explore different functions on the website. At the end of the day I had gained 15 followers, and I am following 25 persons and sites myself, so far. To check out my Twitter profile you can click on the blue link on top of the page. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is a superduper blog! I enjoy reeding it. Have a nice day!
    Hope you get an A on all your work!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you for you comment about blogging and Twitter. Too much of the same can be a little boring sometimes. We should try to use different ways to communicate and probably have more discussions in class. I'm glad you like Twitter. It is fun when you get into it!

    SvarSlett